Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome one and all

By finding this blog that means you are interested in gaming and keeping up to date with new games along with following the newest trends in current games. I would first like to start off by giving you some of the games you can expect to see a lot about in this blog.

 World of Warcraft will be one of the most posted about games. I currently have three level 80's consisting of a DPS Death Knight, Protection Paladin, and a Feral Druid. Out of these three the Death knight is my most played and will be the most talked about, how ever I will still give my feelings on the other classes.

Starcraft 2 will be the next one. I play a lot of this with friends mostly doing 2v2 3v3 and 4v4 how ever I will talk about 1v1 and my opinions on the races as they stand with the most current patches.

The last game is Eve Online. This game is a very old MMO with a very unconventional system of skills and abilities. Most people who play this game have been playing it for years upon years due to the learning curve of the game being a very steep and rocky one. I will be showing you the fun of PvPing along with the interesting PvE aspects of the game.

Along with these games I will be playing many others that peek my interest and I will even take suggestions of games to play and review for you the readers. Until next time have fun and play hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment